Monday, December 10, 2007

Awesome God

Last week when I blogged I was talking about my part-time job ending and needing another one, also that I was not going to worry about it and just see what happens.

Well the next day I was at work and the office manager approached me and asked who the custodian is on Sundays when we have church at the school. I said I guess it would be me. She told me that by law a custodian needs to be at the school when a church meets and they are also paid time and a half. So I am now being paid for being there on Sundays, also I was told that I will be back paid for the 39 weeks that we have been using the school. Shaun and I were thrilled.

It is an awesome feeling to know that if you give it to God he will provide. I wish I would have done that with so many other things in my life it would have caused much less heartache. Guess that's why they call it growing and learning from you mistakes.

I still need to make up a little bit more money, but I know it will come from somewhere.

1 comment:

Emelie said...

That is so wonderful. Words can't express the immense blessing that is and it's great that you recognize its from God. No one can plan such a blessing but Him! Amazing!