Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year Is About To Begin

I can not believe another year has gone by. So much has happen in the year 2007.

Planted a Church
Bought a new house
Had a new baby!
Shaun said good bye to subbing and hello to an office job.
Shaun started school to become a teacher (watch out kids!)

I know that there is so much more but my memory is not as good a it use to be now that I am 30!

What I would like to happen in the year 2008?

I would like our life to slow down abit. Hopefully no milestones this year.

Autumn- continue to work and stay home with kids during the day. Find a partime job that doesn't interfere with our home life to much. Take my health very seriously and lose some weight. Continue going to the Mom to Mom class and play date on Thursday.

Shaun- Have sometime to rest. He is going to have a busy year with school, work, church and family. I know he can do it.

Hannah- Learning...... I think this will be the year that she will learn even more then she has learned so far. She is a sponge. Wants an answer to everything, asks tons of questions and has a very active imagination.

Ethan - milestones..... crawling, walking and talking. My baby will start to grow up :(

This it what I think will happen, but having God in our lives can change things because he has a plan and what ever is thrown our way we can handle it.

No comments: